Friday, October 2, 2009

Well, I've had this blog for over a year and haven't written anything. I have facebook, and it has just been easier because I don't really now how to do a blog. But I decided I would do both even if I don't know how to do this.

So, anyways about life lately. We started school in August and have been out of school for the past two days for the midterm. I have it pretty easy this year even though I'm a senior. I go out to Century for early morning choir (Century Singers) and then I leave 5 minutes early to drive back to Syringa Elemantry School. I am an aide for Mrs. Spiker (a kindergarten teacher) for two of my class periods. I do this because, suprise! I want to be Kindergarten teacher :) ! then I leave that 10 minutes early to drive back out to seminary(which is awesome, because I have Bro. Smedley, and because it's Book of Mormon this year). Then lunch after that. Then I have Women's choir (Vocal Point, which I am the president of), and then I end the day with Government, which is awesome because I have Mr. Chase. The only thing that changes is that I have English 12 with Mrs. Keezer 2nd and 3rd tri and Gov't 2nd tri, but no seminary 2nd tri, but then again 3rd tri. I,so far, really dislike the trimester system that we started this year. One reason is that we can't take seminary all year, but at least i will graduate with a ton of extra credits beacuse I've taken early morinig all for years and the trimester system gives you more room and time to get more credits.

I am currently the Laurel class president in my ward. I turn 18 next month but I am going to keep attending yound women's and my family ward until I graduate in May. We just got a new YW presidency, which I think will be good. We were sad to see the other leaders released, but change is unevitable.

My current plan after graduating is to: Go to BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, and either go into early Childhood development/Elemantry Ed, or Professional Preschool Ed. I really want to go to Rexburg because I have cousins that are going there, both of my parents attended there, and it's a church school so it is cheaper :) and it will have a good environment(even if my uncle disagrees with that).

Well hopefully I can add some pictures soon and write more often, but this is all I can do for now because Steph wants to go to the library and I want to make Mac and cheese :)

No comments: